If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Louisiana.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, April 25, 2011

watch what you eat !!!

I came across this info & was appalled,not surprised but appalled. Big business will do anything to maximize their profits.After seeing these video's it only got me more motivated to be self sufficient.My Rabbits,Chickens,fresh water Fish & wild pig & venison will be the only meat on my table soon. My operation is in motion & in 90 days I'll be off the MEAT GRID & on my way to a healthy diet of quality meats.Check out the videos they will surely make you rethink what you are eating as well.
Bona petite!!









------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Louisiana Forum at www.LouisianaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Louisiana Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Louisiana Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.