If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Louisiana.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, April 9, 2011

All the answers for the coming bad times

Bringing it all in focus
I must say that the movie has really nailed it for me.It is overwhelming at times with all the things going on in the world today,to try and stay focused on the task at hand.But as this movie points out that is by design.This movie has really given me hope & reminds me of the big picture,It's really simple.this is spiritual warfare.You must be prepared for the trying time ahead but this is biblical & the only thing that will triumph in the end is JESUS.If you accept him as your Lord & savior you are in ,If not your screwed.And their will be a million thing to break your faith but only he will be able to overcome what waits ahead.Many will perish and suffer eternal damnation without him.Get your beans ,bullets & band aids together,but most of all get right with the Lord.Watch this movie I'm positive you will see the light.



------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Louisiana Forum at www.LouisianaPreppersNetwork.net

3 comments:

Five Rivers Dream Interp said...

Hi Rhino,

Thank you for posting this... I am a Christian, trusting in Jesus Christ for my salvation, not of any ability of my own or works that I do. It is by His great grace that I am saved.

This was a very sobering film. I had heard bits and pieces of most of it.. but to have it all put together in one piece was very sobering.

Thank you for posting. Thank you for standing up and being counted.

I'd love to talk more with you some time.

Sincerely,

Lainey Mahaffey

Rhino said...

I'm glad to see someone is actually reading my post,I rarely get comments,feel free to drop a e-mail anytime -louisianapreppersnetwork@gmail.com

Rhino said...

Sorry,it's louisianapreppers@gmail.com

Louisiana Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Louisiana Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.