If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Louisiana.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, February 21, 2009

Troubling Times

These are troubling times my friends, when you take in all the news reports, watch the stock markets crash,see all the turmoil going on around you you would have to be a damm fool to sit on your ass and do nothing. I went to Sam's today and overspent my budget(as usual) and shored up my preps, many canned goods ,Beans, rice,condiments,and meat. Also stocked up on animal food.I Am going to squeeze in some fencing materials to protect the garden form the dogs & critters as best we can & hope for the best. I am doing all I can do within my means. I feel like I have been told that the big storm is coming & get ready for the shtf.I advise everyone to get a plan quickly if you don't have one & implement it asap.I'm good on guns & ammo but I advise you to get that together as well. This crap is working on my nerves pretty good but I guess you just have to take a breath and man up baby!! Good luck to all & get off your ass

4 comments:

Bullseye said...

I feel ya brother. I got that same feeling about things all the time now. I can see the storm on the horizon. Good post and keep on Preppin !!

Mayberry said...

Troubling indeed. I feel that within the next 6 months, America's monetary system will collapse, the fedgov will default on interest payments, and tax revolts/rioting will begin. We all need to prep like mad....

Kymber said...

I hear you Rhino - loud and clear! And I support your viewpoint and Bullseye's and Mayberry's - the storm is on the horizon and S is gonna HTF!!! Thank goodness we have this network and people who care to share information and warn the others! Keep up the good work and keep on preppin!

erniesjourney said...

I feel the quickening too friend. Prep like a crazy person now! I am afraid that TSHTF in like June or July and am doing all that i can to get ready. Reading Kymber's post on gardening and am looking forward to trying my hand with tires!! Starting seeds inside in about 2 weeks - yeah!
Ernie

The dread sits heavy now...

Louisiana Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Louisiana Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.